Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rethinking the Look of Things No. 2 - Plates on the Wall

It isn't anything new but the execution makes it inspired. I'm rethinking the look of things using plates on the wall. Take a look at some of my favorite images.




When I saw this image a few months ago all I could do was say OMG!
Image Unknown


I'd edit this a bit, but liking the plate arrangement.


I love the "sassy" attitude this plate collection has.


What a beautiful way to display a stunning oyster plate collection!




And here are a few of my favorite plates that I think would create interesting vignettes.

These petite plates from Denmark have endless possibilities.
Available through Willow Bee Inspired
Limited to 1 set of 8


Image Metal and Mud



Image Kate Spade


Image Unknown


Image Ralph Lauren

Image Barbara Barry for Wedgewood



Image Thomas Paul



Yes, please. Anything John Derian is ok with me!
Image John Derian

Image Sources Unless otherwise mentioned: Better Homes & Gardens, Decor Pad, Pinterest, Visual Lamp, Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...